Guess whose library went over to the dark side...er..Grey side? =|

Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James

My library finally caved and got the Fifty Shades Trilogy, for both physical and digital form (there's like almost 100 people on the waiting list for the digital copies, which I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I am).

It's been there probably a few months, but I've been so busy that I haven't kept up as much with some of the recent adds to my local library collection.   I've been taking more trips to the bookstore than the library as of late (which is not good for my wallet or space at home, but meh - I'm not even sorry.  I'm buying a lot of good books, but it's just a matter of finding the time to read them.)

An update also on my coworker - she's conflicted about reading the trilogy because of the reaction one of her relatives had to the book (My guess is that she really, really didn't like it) and that she'd probably sit on her hands longer to see whether or not she would read it just to do it, but she wasn't really anticipating it.  At the very least I'm glad that there are more people who see what problems there are with this trilogy and the relationships portrayed in it.

Have a few posts to catch up with today (including the BookADayUK series), but I'll be posting in between trying to get my apartment organized and catch up on some reading and writing between.