Current Reads, Book Splurge and NaNo progress (Oh My!)

The Dark World - Cara Lynn Shultz Lies We Tell Ourselves - Robin Talley The Summer My Life Began - Shannon Greenland The Bodies We Wear - Jeyn Roberts Carnival - K.B.  Nelson The Phantom of Fifth Avenue: The Mysterious Life and Scandalous Death of Heiress Huguette Clark - Meryl Gordon

Went to my campus bookstore today perusing books and bought a few hard copies of books - one of which is a new copy of William Gibson's "Neuromancer"  (believe it or not, all the times I've read it, I've checked it from my local library).  I didn't have as much time to browse as I wanted, but I'm going to a flea market sale tomorrow and probably going to check out the .25 - $1 book sales they're having there.  Maybe I might get a good haul.  Not sure yet, but I feel like I need to splurge because the last few reads I've had....yeah.  I need book therapy/good reads stat, so I'm trying to stick with finishing books that I'm enjoying or have enjoyed from what I've perused so far.

If I get a big book haul, I'll post a few pictures for you guys to peruse tomorrow sometime.

Hovering at about 24K on my NaNo project rewrite so far.  I've posted 7 chapters (including a prologue) of "The Dark Jumper" on Wattpad.  Still working on a cover for it. >___<  I'm hoping to catch up this weekend on writing this narrative more and who knows, I might make headway into reaching my target wordcount for the month (55K - 60K).

Trying to catch up on my ARC queue still, got a few new approvals from NetGalley (for 3 months, unless it's a book I've been waiting on, I'm not requesting any more ARCs. That's true for my blog too, at least until I get caught up with my current pending requests.  And I'm behind on blogging too because of day job and family stuff, so I have to get my mojo back. =P)

So I'm still a busy bee, but I'm around.  =)

Cheers,