Really excited to read this series

Run - Patti Larsen Hide - Patti Larsen Fight - Patti Larsen Hunt - Patti Larsen

I won this omnibus from one of Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile's random ebook giveaway posts, and I can't wait to get the chance to read the series in full.  As a disclaimer, I actually did read the first book in this respective series, "Run" a long time ago, back when the first book was initially released before any of the other books.

It's a deliciously dark YA horror series with a protagonist on the run for his life with a group of kids after he's kidnapped and dumped in a secluded area with a group of creatures that he doesn't know what they are or where they're from.   It doesn't pull punches on the gore factor, judging from the first book, and I was impressed with the way it kept the tension and stakes high.  I'll probably do a re-read of "Run" and start the next book following it, "Hide", in July.

But for now, back to tackling the ARC queue.  I just want to thank Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile again for the giveaway and continue my happy dancing with regards to this series.  Yay!  o/