Reads from my university library

How to Build an Android: The True Story of Philip K. Dick's Robotic Resurrection - David F. Dufty Organizing from the Inside Out: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life - Julie Morgenstern Storming the Reality Studio: A Casebook of Cyberpunk & Postmodern Science Fiction -

I know Grim will probably like a few of the books mentioned in this post, but I grabbed a few books from my university library since I filed for checkout privileges and got approved.  I expect there will be more, since I definitely plan to put as much mileage to my uni library as I possibly can.

I wasn't going to say anything about it until now because I wanted to get settled first, but I just recently started another position at my uni and I'm really enjoying the people and work so far. (*happy dances*)  My training and getting adjusted for the position is part of the reason why I've been in and out of my book communities and not getting through as many books as I would like, but now that I'm acclimated, I'm hoping to get back to a normal flow for reviews and reading.

Plus I'm almost to 50K for Camp NaNo.  So I've been keeping on my toes with multiple things.