Moving right along, productivity in reading/writing

Vessel - Sarah Beth Durst Steelheart - Brandon Sanderson Deeper - Robin York I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just Not You: The Real Meaning of the 16 Personality Types - Roger R. Pearman, Sarah Albritton Naked - Megan Hart Ashfall - Mike Mullin Behind the Bookcase - Mark Steensland, Kelly Murphy Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story - K.M. Weiland Four Seconds to Lose  - K.A. Tucker Hard to Handle (Love in the Balance) - Jessica Lemmon

Had a really productive weekend and holiday (Happy MLK Day, all), though I still have more to do through this week. I think I'm going to jump back into reading and working on reviews this evening, so it's going to be me catching up over the next few days. Hopefully I can accomplish all my reading and writing goals by the end of the week.

The books above are reviews I'm working on, some of which I read quite some time ago, others I've been reading in the background and need to add them to my "read" list.

Still working diligently on the WIP, but I'm still not done. I went through ten chapters of editing this weekend, so that is quite a bit of progress.