Upcoming Reading List - 11/01/2013

From Where I Stand - Robert   Zimmermann All That's Missing - Sarah Sullivan Shooting Scars - 'Karina Halle' Tear You Apart - Megan Hart The City of Death - Sarwat Chadda Cafe Insomniac - Mark Capell Revealing Us - Lisa Renee Jones Eating Right in America: The Cultural Politics of Food and Health - Charlotte Biltekoff WILD CARDS - Simone Elkeles Too Fast (Too Fast series) - Alexia Haynes

Completely forgot to update this for the past week, but these are the books I'm either currently reading or "shadow reading" (meaning they're not marked as CR on my account, but I'm reading through them at present).  I'm incredibly guilty of shadow reading between multiple books, and I'm up to ten at present.

I've had to drop a few books from my currently reading because I had to return them to the library or digitally return them before I finished reading them, but I'll pick them up later on.  The ones that I had to return were:

"Untold" by Sarah Rees Brennan

"The Waking Dark" by Robin Wasserman

"Clockwork Prince" by Cassandra Clare (No idea when I'm going to be able to pick this back up again, since the library queue is very long.)

Some of these I expect to finish up quickly, so I'll make another post on Monday with a new list of "Currently Reading/Upcoming Reads" books.