Upcoming Reading List - 9/30/13

From Where I Stand - Robert   Zimmermann A Study in Silks - Emma Jane Holloway How to Write Short: Word Craft for Fast Times - Roy Peter Clark On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5) - Karina Halle Japanese Animation: East Asian Perspectives - Animated Life: A Lifetime of tips, tricks, techniques and stories from an animation Legend (Animation Masters Title) - Floyd Norman The Road to Her - K.E. Payne Steelheart - Brandon Sanderson Shooting Scars - 'Karina Halle' Tear You Apart - Megan Hart

Because I want to let you guys know what I'm planning to read in the upcoming week, and because the cover flow on the BookLikes panel is so nifty. I might do other features like this on BL in the future, just not sure how often it will be.  No particular order to these, I'll post up to 10 titles, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to read all of these this week (I average reading a book a day, but sometimes it's more or less depending on how much time I have and the length of the book.)

Oh, and I won my first two BookLikes Giveaways today.  One of the books I'm reading this week is the one I won (I'll have to wait for the other in the mail.)  Yay! =)