Taken by Him - Red Garnier Initial reaction: How do I begin to write a proper review for this book? I think the long and short of my reflection is that this collective book wasn't my cup of tea. It's not so much one of those steamy, evocative reads as it is a throwing of every possible erotic cliche you could think of and then some. The characters themselves are stereotypes, the situations are stereotypes, it's so over the top. The dialogue had me laughing and blushing because I mentally said "I can't believe this book is going there - is this serious?" I'm choosing to believe this is a parody, so I'm going to tackle this side of the reflection in my full review.Partial review:This is the first book I've ever read by Red Garnier, and I didn't realize it was the second book to a series. That didn't deter me from the read, but I'll admit the more I read into this, it's pretty much a smutty parody. Or at least it seemed that way.I need to think on how I'm going to reflect on this in full. But the whole time I read this, and watched the H/h interact. I couldn't help but think Luke's bravado reminded me somewhat of Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.