Ten Things I Love About You

Ten Things I Love About You - Julia Quinn "Ten Things I Love About You" is one of my favorite romance releases of the year, written in a beautiful combination of humor, tension, and plenty of romance to enthrall from the first to the last page. The story revolves around the relationship between Annabelle Winslow and Sebastian Grey. Annabelle is a woman caught in a tricky situation, as her family wants to push her into courtship with the overbearing Earl of Newbury. She doesn't love the Earl and wants anything in the world but to marry him (especially since she realizes that he once courted her grandmother), but feels she can't say no - she needs the financial support for her family.Of course, an accidental meeting with the Earl's nephew, who turns out to be Sebastian Grey, has her second guessing everything. Sebastian is a charming, handsome gentleman who has an interesting secret (which isn't too hard to figure out if you've read the other books in this series and read a bit into the story). He finds himself equally taken by Annabelle, though surprised when he finds that his uncle (who have a mutual hatred of each other) wishes to marry her.I loved the characterization and witty dialogue between the characters in this story - the character chemistry and establishment was also very enjoyable. I'll likely read this book again as well as the other installments in the series. I would recommend it for those who love historical romances and want a sweet story to follow.Overall score: 4/5N.B. I won this book via the Goodreads First-Reads Giveaway, so I was pleased to be able to read this as a part of that program.