Nail Your Novel: Why Writers Abandon Books and How You Can Draft, Fix and Finish With Confidence - Roz Morris Roz Morris really hit the nail on the head as to why novelists don't complete their novels and elaborated beautifully on how to pick up the process towards completion. Even for those who don't have an incomplete MS, this guide also illustrates how to begin and follow through with writing a novel. Very well-written and encouraging. I found the explanations and expansions to be very helpful, especially with the advice given on how to comb through a former MS with a beat sheet for flow, continuity, and finding what scenes work. Morris does give great examples of some of the points illustrated in the work, but I'm surprised there wasn't an inclusion of a sample beat sheet or notes about the practice in a visual format. Still, I think both for the price and the content offered, this is a very handy guide, and one I'll certainly return to in my writing pursuits.