Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 (The Twilight Saga)

Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 2 - Young Kim, Stephenie Meyer I decided that since I liked Twilight's graphic adaptation in the first volume, I thought I'd check into the second volume just to satisfy curiosity, and I have to say that it was a nice adaptation in conjunction with the former. This story picks up right where the last Twilight volume left off, effectively closing off the events of the first book's adaptation. Young Kim's illustrations are just as well done as the first volume, beautifully punctuated in color in spurts, and the B&W panels are quite nice, not only in arrangement, but also in presentation. It doesn't go into as much depth as the original novel, true, but it hits all the highlights of the original story and manages to be a fast, fluid read.I don't say much about the storyline in and of itself because I had issues with it, particularly in the second part where it has a lot of backstory, and tends to be clunky, but I think for the adaptation and adjustments to transition with the artwork, it worked for what it provided.