So who's participating in NaNoWriMo this year?

I know it's a bit early to ask around (I mean, it's not even October yet, but it's marching close enough for me to start putting on my thinking cap and deciding which manuscript I want to tackle).

I know for certain I'm participating, but I'm still trying to decide what I should do.  The next month is going to be me writing the outline for my NaNoWriMo project while putting the final touches on this WIP I've been working on for months. (It's been a trade off of deciding what to keep in, what to take out, and I've had the difficult task of realizing that I actually needed to take out characters I liked for the sake of the story, which is why you guys haven't seen me posting much around here. Hard sell, but I've had to do that in previous manuscripts I've written too.)

I'm going to stay intentionally mum on the WIP that's almost finished just to keep people in suspense, but I've mentioned it way back when on my New Year's goals post.  My hope is that by the time the end of October rolls around, I'll have one finished manuscript and another to start on.  Gah, fingers crossed.

In the meantime, when I finalize my choice for my NaNoWriMo pursuit, I'll keep all of you in the know.  But if you guys need a cheerleader, I'll have my pom-poms out for you.

Cheers,