Forthcoming library reads

He's Gone - Deb Caletti Love Is the Drug - Alaya Dawn Johnson The Start of Me and You - Emery Lord Don't Look Back - Jennifer L. Armentrout Dreamland - Sarah Dessen

Last post for tonight before I dive back into my book, but I went to the library again for another haul because some books I put on hold came in (and I still have more, but they won't be in until sometime in the next week or so, I think).

Sarah Dessen's "Dreamland" is a re-read, but I haven't read it in years.  I remember it was the first book by the author that I both read and loved.

"Don't Look Back"  I've tried to read before, but I kept having to return it to the library because it was such in high demand.  Same with "The Start of Me and You".  But now I have both of them back, and I'm not going to let my reading time lapse this go-around. I want to read them.

"He's Gone" by Deb Caletti is one I had as a NetGalley read, but I decided to get the hardcover to see how it went.

And "Love is the Drug" is one I've partly read by Alaya Dawn Johnson.  I'm going to be honest, I like "Love is the Drug" a LOT more than "The Summer Prince," so far.  The writing seems a lot smoother to follow and the premise really intruginig (and honestly, I wish I'd loved "The Summer Prince" more, but I had a lot of problems with it despite the intrigue of the world and set-up.)  But I'm going to see how it goes for the long haul before I tell my end thoughts.