Getting to Know Me

Hunger for Knowledge made a post about this (and you can find the link in the source notes), so I figured I'd complete this challenge too.

1. Are you named after anyone?

My middle name is the same as my mother's name, so yes.

2. When was the last time you cried?

The last time I full-on cried was in December 2014 - rough year to say the least.

3. Do you have kids?

No kids at present, but I do want kids eventually.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Sure thing, because we'd be bookish twins and have many a detailed conversation. :)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Very rarely, if at all.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

I'm usually willing to try new things, but bungee jumping's not really my thing, so I could go either way on it.

7. What’s your favorite cereal?

Honey Nut Cheerios.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?

Personality.

9. What is your eye colour?

Brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

I'll go for the happy ending.  Because happy endings can mean different things. Something can be considered a happy ending if it makes you happy (even if it's not necessarily happy for the scenario.)

11. Favorite smells?

Vanilla beans, rose and musk, cocoa beans

12. Summer or winter?

Of those two, Summer.  But I prefer autumn.

13. Computer or television?

Computer, most definitely.  Surf the internet, watch series, read a book, write a story - you could do much more than with just a TV.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?

Depends.  Orlando, Florida for the southern U.S., Baltimore, Maryland for the north.  I do eventually plan to travel abroad, just not sure when.

15. Do you have any special talents?

Sharp memory for things/events, can read a 250 page book in an hour, and I can write poetry/songs within a really short time while maintaining a consistent rhyme scheme and flow.

16. Where were you born?

Southern United States.

17. What are your hobbies?

Reading, writing, anything media (music, movies, books) related, learning new things.

18. Do you have any pets?

Yes, a calico cat (and a rare male at that).

19. Favorite movie?

Too many to name, but the last movie I watched/rewatched that I loved was "District 9".

20. Do you have any siblings?

Just one, twin sister.  I'm older than her by one minute. :)

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I'm pretty grown up - I think? (I turned 30 last year).  Still aiming for goals in working in health/fitness and writing, personally.

Source: http://hfk.booklikes.com/post/1180336/get-to-know-me-tag