Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm back to requesting books on NetGalley

Golden Son - Pierce Brown The Nightingale - Kristin Hannah The Far End of Happy - Kathryn Craft Don't Deny Me: Part One: A Novel in Three Parts - Megan Hart Shadow Study - Gabra Zackman Love Songs: The Hidden History - Ted Gioia This Side Of Home - Renee Watson When Reason Breaks - Cindy L. Rodriguez

I don't think I ever *completely* left, but there was a while I went on a request and review hiatus and I think people were like "Rooooose, where are you, woman?!" (Me: Life, dangnabit. Isn't that always the answer?).  I still have a huge backlog to read, but I think with the holiday coming up, you can bet I'll be catching up and writing more reviews on these than a little bit.  Next year I'm going to try to finally cull this list down for good, but it's going to take effort on my part.

Here are some of the approvals I've gotten just this past week.  Definitely some of these are ones I'll get to this weekend to start.  Man, I'm way too excited about Golden Son, you have no idea how hard I was happy dancing when the approval came through for that one.

I'm also happy at least to be on something of a good book run, so hopefully that continues.  Happy reading all.