Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Just wanted to wish to everyone who celebrates it a Happy Thanksgiving.  It's been a quiet one on my end of the world, with a fair helping of food and some time spent with my family.  Kinda rough considering the losses in my family this year, but I'm thankful that I have the chance to spend the time with my loved ones and having the time to reflect over the holiday.

I'm thankful for all of you guys and the ability to share books recs and reviews with you.  I'm kind of looking forward to 2015 because I want to start off next year with a bang - and also achieve all the reading, writing and blogging goals that I wasn't able to do this year for *reasons*.

On another note, I will likely be taking advantage of some of the Thanksgiving/Black Friday shopping deals.  I've already used some gift money to buy some DVD sets and books, so I'll have plenty to marathon for reading and watching over the break.

Now I'm going to go back to watching Season 2 of Veronica Mars (got the whole series for a good deal at Target - I haven't seen the series in ages, so it's been a good time to rewatch).

And on an extra note: I'm writing up to the last minute on NaNo.  Still have a few more days to update my total and verify so I'm taking my time.  I'm probably going to finish just over 50,000 words.  (Have about 36,741 right now)